You have no items in your shopping cart.
With our saving system you as customer can save (via an account) for discounts on your purchases.
The bonus point programme is our way of thanking you, the customer, for ordering from Longlady.nl. By becoming a registered customer you will be guaranteed the opportunity to participate in this bonus point programme. Customers earn loyalty points with each purchase, which can then be used as a discount on a future order. Points will be awarded not only for purchases, but also for actions such as registering for the newsletter, product reviews and inviting friends to register with us. These points can be deducted from the cost of your order at the check-out. The bonus point programme began on 12 January 2015. All the actions mentioned above may earn loyalty points from this date on wards.
What are my loyalty points worth?
Earn 1 point for every Euro you spend, which is equal to 0.025 Euro cents or 2.5%. 100 loyalty points are worth € 2.50. Here are a few examples:
You place an order for € 100 and so earn 100 points, equal to € 2.50. You then place another order for € 200 and earn a further 200 points, equal to €5.00. In total you have now built up 300 loyalty points.
There is a minimum number of loyalty points which must be earned before you are eligible for a discount. That minimum number is 400 points (€ 10.00 discount).
Loyalty points are calculated based on the total amount of your order (excluding postage costs).
The points earned will be allocated once the order has been sent. You can then see the number of points earned when you log into your account, on the left side of the screen, under “loyalty points”.
How can loyalty points be earned?
Registering for the newsletter: 100 points*;
Product reviews:40 points per product reviewed;
Inviting a friend and registration of her account: 200 points;
* Existing clients who have already registered for the newsletter in the past, will receive these 100 points with their next order.
In order for points to be allocated you must be logged into your account.
Are there restrictions on certain products?
Loyalty points will not be allocated on products from the Sale or Warehouse Clearance Sale. Gift vouchers are also excluded from the bonus point programme.
What are the conditions?
- Loyalty points can only be earned and used with online purchases and are only valid at Longlady.nl.
- Loyalty points cannot be paid back and may not be exchanged between customers.
- Loyalty points may not be transferred or exchanged for money under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Loyalty points cannot be earned on a cancelled order.
- The amount of the loyalty points earned on returned items will be deducted from the total amount of loyalty points.
- When redeeming your loyalty points you will still have to select a payment method if you have not earned enough loyalty points to cover the cost of your purchase.
- In calculating how many loyalty points have been earned, postage costs are not included.
- Loyalty points are only available for registered Longlady.nl customers.
How can I see how many loyalty points I have earned?
You can see this during the ordering process above the shopping basket on the right side of the screen.
Do I have to create an account to be able to earn loyalty points?
Yes, it is necessary to log into your account to be able to earn points or to view how many points you have accumulated.
I have returned a product. Will the points also be deducted from my account?
Yes, the points which were earned on the product will be deducted from the total number of point after the product has been returned.
How can I redeem the points I have earned?
* Log into your account and add products to your shopping basket.
* When you see the price overview, before paying you will see a box where you can fill in the points you have earned.
* Fill in the amount of points which you wish to use and the value of these will be automatically deducted from the total price of your purchase.
* Click on confirm order.
If you do not have enough points to pay for the whole order the online shop will automatically indicate the remaining amount to be paid.
Is it possible to redeem loyalty points in combination with discount code(s)?
No, it is not possible to obtain a discount by redeeming loyalty points in combination with discount codes.
Can I earn points on purchases made in the past?
Points CANNOT be allocated based on purchases made before the bonus point system was put in place.
How do I know how many points I have earned on my order?
You will see the total number of points earned during your order on the payment page. You can also view this in your order history.
Important: we reserve the right to apply changes to this policy at any givenio moment and without prior notification or liability.